When you are ready for a fresh start in life you clean house and that means your internal life (body, mind, and soul) and external life (your environment and people you spend time with).
To make changes in the right direction it is important to do 3 things:
- Write a Life Purpose Statement and read it daily.
- This summarizes God’s purpose for your life.
- It points the direction of your life.
- It’s a statement that defines success for you.
- It clarifies your roles in life.
- It expresses your SHAPE; the way God made you. (Warren, 2004, pp.286-288)
- Be willing to change.
- Try new things.