It’s October 1st and I am hoping to have a glorious Christmas for some Single Parents of Acting Out For Love Corp. As the end of the year draws near think of us as one your non-profit organizations to donate to. There are many single parents that need help emotionally, financially, and spiritually.
You can send your donations to:
Acting Out For Love Corp.
PO Box 1684
Southaven, MS 38671
To receive a donation receipt please include your email address with your donation.
Photo by Projectdebtrelief.com
“The Lord will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.”
With all things there is a certain amount of disciple that is required of us. There is no such thing as free. Everything comes with a price. With Gods love you must trust and love him first. We only ask you to give him a chance, we can’t make you surrender but we can offer the tools to help you find your way through his loving way.
Please share this with others and donate if you can. Unfortunately, there are a lot of single parent families in this world but with Gods love we can help restore them and help them find the will to live for God and the gifts he has given them and not just for themselves.
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE SUPPORT
40 Days and 40 Nights to Humility
1. Share your story with us so that we know how to help you.
2. Agree to do the 30 day K-Love Challange (Listen to ONLY Christian music from K-love for 30 days)
3. Read the book “A Purpose Driven Life”(Expanded Edition by Rick Warren (Provided by us) (40 Days)
4. Commitment to daily scripture reading. (A Bible will be provided)
5. Proof of Parental Responsibility.
6. Commit to a Dave Ramsey Basic Fundamental Budget illustrated in the book “Financial Relief for single parents” by Brenda Armstrong. (Provided by us)
Read more: http://www.actingoutforlove.com/requirements-to-receive-support/